Thursday, January 17, 2008

Frustrations

The D-Con mouse killing people are selling defective products. I've bought I don't know how many see no mouse touch no mouse mouse traps that didn't work and now the regular covered mouse traps aren't working either. I have three that won't set.

Prevention.com, the people that have the Prevention magazine, has a hijacker named Alli, the weightloss drug. Everytime I try to calculate the number of calories I need to eat for a certain weight, the website redirects me to the Alli page. Curse those people. Obviously Prevention.com must be getting paid a ton of money to essentially turn their website over to the drug maker.

I might go to bed early tonight. I am pretty tired after sitting up late watching American Idol the last couple of nights.

I'm hoping to avoid going out this weekend, except for the trip to mom and dad's, so I did my walmart shopping this morning and will go to Krogers after work.

I'm stil dieting. Working out a little bit. Watching the tennis channel right now. It's sunny and hot in Australia. Cold and snowy here.

No comments: