Thursday, January 10, 2008

Good for Me

I sat beside a no-bake cookie all day today and didn't eat it. A woman at work brought some in today and I just had to take one. She always compliments me on the ones I make and she seemed so excited about making a batch of her own. I had to take one to show her that I support her efforts. But I didn't eat it. I wrapped it up and brought it home. I'm going to give it to mom and dad this weekend.

It was raining tonight when I came home from work, so the neighbor's dogs weren't out to chase me.

I finally got my phone bill. It's about time.

There's something wrong with my scales. I weighed myself yesterday and then today and it said I had lost 1.4 pounds in just one day. I don't think that was right, but it sounds good and it's encouraging.

Well, time to watch the National Body Challenge. And get some ice cream.

I love putting those two sentences together. LOLOL

No comments: