Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Frustrations

I just spent about an hour on a shopping website trying to place an order. Every button I clicked came up with an error message. I'm never ordering from them again. It's Miles Kimball in case anyone wants to know what company has a sucky website.

Steffi is doing ok today I think. I hesitate to make a report because she's up then she's down, then she's up again. She ate and went out a couple of times and hasn't acted sick.

Right now on NBC is a figure skating show featuring the music of Seal. I only know the Kiss From a Rose song and I think Brian Boitano's performance to that song. So, I think I'm going to have to sit through 2 hours of Seal music that I've never heard of before and probably won't like just to get to see this one performance. And so far, there have been three songs and they all sound the same.

No comments: