Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Thud!!!

I was driving up to the house tonight, and tonight, like every other night, the neighbor's dogs came running out to bark at and chase my car up to my house. One is a black lab and the other is a 3 legged german shepherd. Well, I was driving along, saw the lab to the side of me charging at me and then I heard a thud. The lab had run into the side of my car. I looked in my side view mirror and saw him standing there looking at me. He appeared fine and hopefully he will stop chasing that big thing on wheels that hurt him. The 3 legged dog chased me on up the driveway. If I was on flat land I could outrun that dog. LOL.

As for the diet, at the end of the night, I will have been on it for a whole week. Yay!! I didn't weigh myself last Wednesday when I started the diet because I didn't know if I was actually going to stick to it, but I have.

Today, I missed my mid-afternoon snack, so when I got home I couldn't take the puppies out for a walk. I stayed in and fixed my supper. Yesterday, it was warm enough to take Winnie and PJ outside. Winnie didn't quite know what to do out there. I think she might have even been a little scared. But she saw Fritz and realized that it was okay to be outside. PJ just ran around and sniffed everything. One time, we got into some soggy ground and Winnie stopped and held up her paw as if to say, "I'm not going to step into that. I'll get dirty." LOL.

Last night I watched the National Body Challenge show on Discovery Health. I liked that show better when they had a group of people of varying sizes all losing weight and competing in challenges for prizes. They would all come together for weigh-ins and you would follow their progress over a 15 or 16 week period. Now, the show follows one, in this case twins, person for 15 weeks and they condense it all into a one hour show. I think there are three more shows with three more sets of twins to follow this week.

No comments: