Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Notes

Since switching to a different kind of mouse trap, I have caught two mice in two days. Yay for me. Or maybe not. I don't know that I like what it might say about my house that I have two mice to catch. Hahaha.

I've kept to the diet and sort of exercise program. I did do a little more in exercise today. I moved around to Michael Buble music in my living room.

I went to mom and dad's today. The puppies, of course, went with me. While they all watched the news, I got on mom's computer and watched some video with her high speed internet. I saw an interview with Sergio Garcia and Jose Maria Olazabal and then watched some Michael Buble music videos - that was why I was playing his music later at home.

We are expecting some bad weather sometime this week. The weather forecast keeps changing - gee there's a surprise. I hope I can get to the store sometime during the week and then get up to the house. I need to get some dog food for Winnie and PJ in case I get snowed in this weekend.

I tried to make the cover for the dogs' bed yesterday. It's supposed to have elastic in it and go over the plastic storage bin that I'm using for their bed. Well, I broke two needles trying to sew it and then I lost my threading device inside it when I was trying to thread the elastic through it. I will have to try again.

No comments: