Sunday, January 27, 2008

Completely Off the Diet

Today I went completely off the diet. At least there was no pizza. But I'm hoping to do the treadmill every night this week, except for Friday. Friday after work I'll have to go to the bank. I did do a mile and a half on the treadmill today. That's better than what I used to do when I would eat like this. I shouldn't have weighed myself this morning. I think that sent me off the diet. The scale showed that I gained back what I lost last week - again. Another reason to get on the treadmill during the week.

The puppies went to visit their grandparents today, and they've been sleeping pretty much the whole time since. They wake up every now and then to see what's going on. Steffi had an upset tummy a little while ago. Although it sounds unbelievable, I think she had trouble because of an empty tummy. I gave her a few doggie treats and then a bit later she came into the kitchen thinking it was time for supper.

I tried using the whole wheat flour I bought for the puppies' dog treats to make biscuits today. They were nasty. I even cut it with white, self-rising flour and they weren't good. So, the birds will have something to snack on when I get them tossed outside.

No comments: