Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Fed Up

Tonight, the neighbor's dogs were chasing my car again as I drove up to my house. So, I stopped in the middle of the driveway and got out of my car. The three-legged dog took off. The black Lab waited until I picked up some sticks and threw at him before he took off. They have been chasing my car every day I work for I know weeks. It's absurd that their owners don't care enough to keep an eye on them. I guess that's how that one lost its leg.

Hillary Clinton won a primary yesterday. That's good. John McCain won too. I haven't been impressed with him since he started siding with Bush.

The phone company is late in sending me my phone bill. I may have to call them if I don't get it soon and tell them to send me a bill.

Worked out this morning and stuck to my diet again. If I lose 2 pounds a week, I can be at my goal weight by the end of April. That seems like a long time, but if I just go week by week, maybe it will go by fast. Not that I want to wish my life away or anything....

I got the Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes packet today in the mail. Why don't they sell magazines anymore? Aren't they a clearinghouse for publishers???? I don't want the crap they are trying to sell, I'd be more likely to take out a subscription to a magazine. Oh well, for 4 easy payments of $2.99 I can buy some scratch-off lottery tickets and have some fun.

No comments: