Thursday, January 03, 2008

Snow - Yuck

Well, we got more snow last night and this morning but the sun came out and melted much of it. The bottom of the driveway as icy but I managed to drive up to the house tonight. I hope I can get down without any trouble tomorrow morning.

Steffi I guess is doing ok. I hesitate to comment on her condition because I never know if it's going to change. She does seem to be coughing more - part of her fluid issue that she's had for a few years.

Today, I got three of the books I've ordered from amazon marketplace sellers. I will have to start reading them. One is a Diana Palmer book. I'm sure I'll go through that one fast. Right now I've got Winnie on my lap, which means it's very hard to type, and I'm watching the golf channel. I'm about to head over to my golf blog to make some comments.

No comments: