Friday, January 04, 2008

Yay, it's Friday!!!!!!!

Whoohooo!!!! Another weekend. Gee, you'd think I worked all week with this attitude, huh? LOL. It's been the longest three days in my most recent memory. I'm glad it's the weekend. I think the snowy weather had something to do with it. And the headache I had for a day and a half. I actually went back to bed this morning before I left for work to try to get rid of my headache.

I got four books today in the mail. I love it when I get good mail. It's amazing how different people interpret the words 'acceptable' and 'good' in the Amazon marketplace. I got one book that was listed as acceptable and it's darn near perfect, and I got another one listed as good and I would call it acceptable. In my book, good means you don't want to throw it across the room because you don't want to hurt it. Acceptable means it's been abused but all the pages are still there and you can still read it.

Things to Do List for the weekend:
Go to the store
Cook a turkey
Trim Steffi's nails
Mouse Hunt

No comments: