Monday, December 31, 2007

Update on the Update on Steffi

Well, she's sick again. Not wanting to eat and going out to eat grass. I gave her some pepto bismol so maybe that will help some. She was pretty fiesty when I tried squirting it down her throat with a syringe (no needle).

Mom got her dsl hooked up today. We can get the incredimail to work when sending email, but not when receiving email. I emailed mom two suggestions that she can try to get it to work, but I don't think she's going to try it. I might have to work on it the next time I'm there. In the meantime she can send and receive email from her provider so she isn't without email. I did get onto Youtube and check out some Sergio Garcia and Jose Maria Olazabal video.

I went shopping this morning. Here's how it went: Walmart - they double charged me for an item (may they lose the lawsuits that have been filed against them); Around the Farm - didn't have the Nature's Miracle stain and odor remover so I had to get some other kind; Post Office - my package was damaged but it was just a couple of books and they weren't hurt; Gas Station - gas was $0.04 cheaper there but the pump ran so fast that I could barely stop it on a round number; Bank - they didn't have any deposit slips to fill out; Krogers - only one lane open and had to wait.

No comments: