Saturday, November 22, 2003

And they should know...


Jesse Ventura's America, tonight, was all about the JFK assassination and the conspiracies surrounding it. It would be nice for the family to know the truth about what happened, but I would prefer it if those in the media with the power would focus on all the stuff going on today that will have an impact on the future. We've got coverups about Haliburton and Cheney and all these other improprieties that need investigating.

Well, today people were breaking in their guns in preparation for deer hunting season that begins Monday. This meant that Fritz, my dog, would not go outside. He's afraid of sirens too. Makes you wonder what kind of home he had before we got him.

Tonight on Trading Spaces, Anna Ryder Richardson from Changing Rooms is the guest designer for British Invasion Month. I finally saw the infamous episode of Changing Rooms in which she had the team from, well, let's just say the team was a nightmare. I've heard a lot about this episode and I have to say I like Anna a lot more now after seeing that episode. I felt so bad for her. Her team didn't even like what the other team did to their room.

No comments: