Monday, November 17, 2003

I think this guy is just a bit mad. Pardon the pun. But the raid on the bar is a serious incident, despite how this guy writes the article. Why don't they just tax alcohol like they do tobacco? It might cut down on excessive drinking.

The stupid idea has been resurrected. Idiots. Average citizens have lost their freedoms due to the Patriot Act, but this can continue.

I can't wait to see the documentary about this one

Interesting archaeology article.


Another Monday. Another yucky day at work. Nothing much happened. George told me he's going to be a daddy again by next July. He has one child already, a daughter, Haley, who is a couple of months older than my niece. Thursday is our Thanksgiving dinner at work. It's a potluck affair. So, naturally, I'm counting down the days until then. I'm reading one of my Alias books I got last week. It's really good. I plan to finish it tonight and start the next one tomorrow.

No comments: