Wednesday, November 12, 2003

I think the kids should bring crosses to school. They are a secular symbol as well - in the South, they were burned as a protest to civil rights.

I wouldn't name Tony's dog Del Monte...

A wonderfully nice man, he sent me a personal reply to my fan email I sent him.


Today was an ok day at work. I'm still sick, so I'm not treadmilling tonight. Julie and Tony said that they thought it was suspicious that John and I always take the same days off, so we must be an "item". Well, except for the fact that he was off on Halloween day and I worked, their thought processes are just astounding. As if I'd let any man that close to my house money. I got trapped in the bathroom today at work. The lock is broken on one of the stalls and I couldn't get the handle to work to unlock the door. But, being the resourceful person I am, I pulled out my car keys and pried the door open.

I got my Alias books today from Amazon. I had ordered 4 of them and the last one on the list wasn't due to be released until this month, so I had a pretty long wait. I can't wait to start reading them.

Hey Scarlett, I told you wrong on how to do the permanent links, like my link to the guestbook. I'll copy that part of my program and get it to you tomorrow.

No comments: