Friday, November 28, 2003

Well, our turkey dinner turned out pretty good. I cooked the most of it. And then we watched the Kim Possible marathon on the Disney Channel and I just finished watching the Kim Possible movie. Also very good. I didn't go shopping this morning even though there were some good sales out there. I have been waging a personal war with myself over spending the money on those sales. I might lose the battle tomorrow though if it doesn't snow very much. I stayed up late last night to watch some more of the X2 dvd. It was heavy on the Nightcrawler stuff. And I'm getting a little tired of hearing the SuperModel complain about the blue makeup. She's getting paid good money and it's not like she gets a lot of blockbuster movie offers. She should count her blessings.

No comments: