Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I have got to find their website. It would be a shame to disrupt Bush's publicity stops while he's in London. Really. No sarcasm at all in that statement.

RIP - A very sad item that has been largely overlooked by the news:

Jonathan Brandis - Actor who began appearing in films and TV at the age of 5, and as a child appeared in films like "Fatal Attraction", "Lady Bugs" and "Stephen King's 'It'", who is probably best known as star of the TV series "SeaQuest DSV", which propelled him to cover boy status in numerous teen magazines, and who recently starred in the 2002 film "The Year That Trembled", was found dead on Nov. 12 in his Los Angeles apartment of undetermined causes (no signs of violence). He was 27 years old. Here's where I got the obit.

A really neat story, even if it seems doubtful. A good sci-fi movie could come of this.

Save Wilbur the Turkey!!!!!

Well, soon we may all be able to sleep easy with this puzzle solved.

Interesting Stonehenge story.

So, what's been happening around here. It's been raining again. Flooding again. I didn't get flooded in or out of my home so it was a really neat weather event for me, since I got to enjoy seeing all the flood waters as I drove to work and back. Tomorrow is our Thanksgiving Dinner at work. I'm bringing a variation on my Triple Chocolate Dessert of Death. This one is only Double Chocolate. I've replaced white chocolate with peanut butter chips. I've never made this before, so I will probably have to taste test it before subjecting my co-workers to it. But I'm sure it will be good. I have read three of my four Alias books so far. Next up is the one about Sydney's dad. He's my favorite character on the show. The cold I had last week is still lingering. It's getting really annoying. I forget who I picked for the designer for this week's Changing Rooms contest on BBCA's website but I don't think it was Gordon and he was the designer. Oh well. I thought it was funny that one home-owner had his freezer stuffed with pizzas. Just pizzas. You gotta love that.



No comments: