Sunday, November 09, 2003

Okay, I just watched Alias. The creator of the show, JJ Abrams, swears that us viewers will like Vaughn's wife. I'd like to know when that's going to kick in, because tonight she not only turned Sydney in to her smarmy, evil boss, but she relieved Dixon of duty and had the nerve to tell her hubby that because she was his wife, he was supposed to disobey direct orders from his boss and tell her everything about his missions, even though she thinks it's perfectly acceptable to keep her secrets from her hubby (she's giving female logic a bad name). I don't see much to like about this woman. In fact, I'm liking Sloane more than I am her and Sloane killed Sydney's fiance in the series' first episode. Oh, and thanks ABC, now I have to wait two weeks to see the next episode.

No comments: