Thursday, November 27, 2003

I'm not sure if this is a flattering article about my favorite Alias character, but it was pretty entertaining...

I was watching the Today show this morning and Linda Eder performed the song "Man of La Mancha" while Katerina Witt skated a routine. I just want to say that if Linda Eder doesn't get to do the theme song for the next Bond Movie (if they're doing another one), I will have to express my displeasure in an email to everyone connected to the movie. Here's a link to Amazon.com for the cd that has song. Unfortunately, it isn't one that has a sample available to listen to. I'm not really a fan of Linda Eder, but I might have to get this cd. I've been humming this song all day. Ooh, I found a site that has a clip of the song.


Stepping back onto the soapbox.... First of all, I guess Bush was there to finish serving his tour of the Guard that he blew off when he was younger. No? You mean he was just there for a photo op and to plant his flag proclaiming Iraq as Bushland? Second, I think most of the troops would have appreciated orders to go home and stay home more than Bush's appearance. Third, he talked it all over with Dick Cheney. Obviously Dick Cheney wanted him to go to make sure Haliburton was still ripping off the American Government by charging too much for fuel - Cheney still gets kickbacks from the company. Fourth, the Top Secret Anti Missile system isn't so top secret anymore, thanks to USA Today. Fifth, you know now that Saddam Hussein will have to infiltrate America since Bush had to rub his nose in the fact he was in Iraq and Hussein didn't even know. And with our security problems, Hussein could not only get into the country but probably be issued a drivers license.


Well, today was not Turkey Day for us. Today was clean the house day in preparation for Turkey Day tomorrow. My sister had to spend Turkey Day with the in-laws so we're having ours tomorrow so she can be here. I did get to watch some of the X2 dvd. I got to see the deleted scenes and a lot of interviews and production stuff. When are they going to do a Wolverine Movie? I want two hours of just Hugh Jackman in those jeans on the big screen. He should do a guest role on Alias. Wolverine and Elektra have crossed paths in the comic books, it would be a cute inside joke to have Jackman and Garner working together.

No comments: