Thursday, November 13, 2003

Well, I guess he figures that he can't hurt California if he isn't there?? Maybe Bush set a bad example by taking all the vacations he does...

A very unflattering picture of country singer, Wynonna. And she shouldn't drink and drive either.

Very cool news from Egypt

A top ten list of scientific hoaxes

Please, oh please, let this be the final death blow to that stupid email people still are gullible enough to fall for.

Another day of work. This week is the longest week I've had in a long time. And I've only worked two days. But tomorrow is team meeting day. I like team meetings, even though no one else does. It's nice to put faces to those voices I hear coming across those cubicle walls. I wonder if there will be food at this team meeting. No one's mentioned it. Better take a little extra $$ just in case. Little Miss Commissioner, the adjustment unit chick who's on my list, actually did one of my audits without changing anything. I was stunned. I thought for sure she would want to do a modification or convert the Dollars into Dinars or something. I read an article in an issue of Atlantic Monthly that John had in his office that said that high achievement in men occurs most often in unmarried men as opposed to married ones. That married men peak in achievement in their late 20's but unmarried men or divorced ones can achieve up into their 50's. I told John that now I knew why he wasn't married - he wanted to achieve great things. And he said, 'Yeah, like this job.' LOLOL - he's so funny. To get Tony and Julie back for saying that we were a couple, John and I should make up cutesy names for each other and spring them on everyone when they least expect it. Julie would catch on to the gag, but Tony wouldn't. He's a typical jock.

No comments: