Thursday, November 20, 2003

Turkey Day Lunch at work was a big success. I had turkey and home made noodles, two hot rolls, a biscuit, more turkey, and a brownie, a not-so-tasty cookie and a piece of my double chocolate dessert of coma. I couldn't move the rest of the afternoon, but I wanted to get up and walk around the building about a thousand times. I played another prank on Tony today. He said the other day that when he comes back from his day in Mason county, that he discovers that someone has stolen the pen from his desk and it must really annoy him for him to remark on it. So, today I hid not only his pens, but his tape dispenser, his stapler, his paper clip holder and paperclips, his ruler, his white-out and who knows what else. He has no office supplies on his desk. Heeheehee. I wonder how long it will take him to find them.

No comments: