Tuesday, December 02, 2003

And Tony spent all that money on his puppy. Bet his dog isn't as smart as this one....

Inhabited by the Ferengi, no doubt.


I just heard on the news today that our State Supreme Court has ruled that local health departments have the right to ban smoking in public places like restaurants. I think this is stupid. I'm not a smoker and second hand smoke bothers me, but as long as you have separate but equal sections for smokers and non-smokers I don't see what the problem is.

I got an email today that told me I had to update Paypal with my credit card information for security purposes. I just had to laugh because I don't have a Paypal account. Hahahahaha!!! That was too funny. At least I got a little laugh out of that spam. I can't believe they're still working that scam, it's been on the news and the internet for months.

I'm currently reading a Nero Wolfe book, written by Rex Stout. The Nero Wolfe series is the only kind of mystery book I read. I'm not a fan of the genre. But I started watching Nero Wolfe on A&E and thought it was good with its period set designs and costumes and music, so I started reading the books to see if they were different from the show. The books are very good. They are as much stories about the characters as they are mystery stories. One of my favorite lines from the series is from a story called The Christmas Party in which Wolfe yells at Archie to "Marry and be damned." LOLOL!! I like the idea of marriage as a curse. Heeheehee......

No comments: