Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Look what I found (The green box on the right)! It's a Weather Pixie! I thought she was cute so I put her on the blog. You can choose from many different pixies - they have females, males, goths. Feel free to steal the idea if you'd like one of your own. You can even save her to the desk top if you want to.

Tomorrow is the unit Christmas party at the Pizza Hut. I can't wait. I'm tired of work. I have Christmas Fever I think. It's a variation of Senioritis and Spring Fever.

We got new printers at work. They are a part of the Printer Solution project. Ironically, these printers don't work. They aren't hooked up to everyone yet, and probably won't be until the programming is in place to send all our forms through the internet before they print. I love confidentiality. I guess what they say is true, you can either be part of the problem or part of the solution. So far, these printers aren't solving a thing.

Tonight is Carol's last episode of Changing Rooms on BBC America. And I think they are showing a special Ground Force with Allen's return for Christmas. I'll have to find time to watch it while I'm making those cookies for Marlene.

No comments: