Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Whoohoo!!!! Home for 5 and a half days!! This afternoon I spent my time cooking. I made a version of Cranberry sauce for my dad. I made a different version last night, it was cooked. Today's version isn't cooked. So, the plan is for him to pick which one he likes better. I'm not picking 'cause I don't eat cranberries. And I made chocolate mousse cake. It's not a cake that you bake, it's just called that to mislead you. There are only two three ingredients to the cake: semi-sweet chocolate chips, chocolate cookies (like oreos), and heavy whipping cream. You make a mousse like substance from the chocolate chips and the cream and then layer it with the cookies. The base of the cake is crumbed cookies. I've made it once before and it was pretty good. I stopped at Krogers and picked up some rolls for our Christmas Dinner that we're having tomorrow. And I stopped at Fruth's Pharmacy and bought Fritz two more jingle balls. He lost his last toy somewhere in the house. I haven't given them to him yet, with Jasmine here, she'd end up bouncing them into the tree and breaking something.

No comments: