Sunday, December 07, 2003

"Kirk. You're time is at an end." Doesn't this look like something you'd see from the Original Trek Series?


I put up the Christmas tree today. One of the cats has already gotten in the first chomps on the lights. Luckily they weren't plugged in yet. Tonight's episode of Alias is the last new one for a month. To cope with the severe withdrawal, someone could be nice enough to supply me with the Alias Season 2 Dvd, maybe for my upcoming birthday??? So you know the cliffhanger for tonight's episode is going to be pure torture. It will probably be whether or not Sloane's sniper shoots Sydney or someone else, since the Evil Lindsay blackmailed Sloane into arranging for Syd's assassination during the exchange between the "covenant" and the NSC.

Keep checking the Spymaster's Agenda (my calendar). I've been updating it a little.



No comments: