Monday, December 29, 2003

So, the lottery was up to $170 Million last Saturday. We bought $10.00 worth of tickets and won $7.00. That was good considering we always lose all our money on the lottery. We plan to reinvest the $7.00 back into the lottery for Wednesday's drawing (it's up to $210 Million). It would be nice to win. Then I could bid a joyous and a totally in-your-face farewell to Little Miss Commissioner and open my own bookstore and be happy.

Today I sent off $10.00 to the local animal shelter. They do year-long memberships for people who donate $10.00, not that I want to be a member of an organization. I just wanted to give them some money. And I know from personal experience that $10.00 can feed eight cats for a week so I'm sure my donation will make a difference.

No comments: