Monday, December 22, 2003

Only four working hours to go and then I am on Christmas break! I can hardly stand it. Ordinarily, it doesn't bother me to have Christmas presents in the other room and not rip off the wrapping paper to see what they are, but this year for some reason, I really, really want to see what I'm getting. Jasmine is coming for a visit tonight. She will be spending tonight, tomorrow, tomorrow night and Wednesday with us. All day Wednesday. Oh boy....

Work was ok today. A bunch of people sent us a lot of stupid "Merry Christmas" emails. One of my co-workers pestered me all day about how much our clients owed on cases. She got yelled at a few weeks ago for giving out the wrong amount and now she's afraid to say anything. I'm only going to put up with it for a couple of more months. But she's going to have to learn how to read our system and how to review a case before telling anyone anything. She will have been with us for a year in February. It's time to cut that cord, as they say. I don't mind answering a few questions, but the same question on three different cases in one day is a bit much when I need to work on my backlog.

I got home today and Jewel of the Nile was on tv. It's a good movie, but I liked Romancing the Stone better. I guess I like these movies because I'm a closet writer of romances. And I read romance novels constantly.

And don't forget to check out the Petfinder.com pet in the green box on the right. A pet makes a wonderful companion - unconditional love and all that....

No comments: