Monday, December 01, 2003

And this man is one of the leaders of our country.

Well, this just bursts my bubble.

I love John McCain.

The Zero Files.


Alias was great last night. We found out that Sydney didn't kill Lazarey. Jack actually smiled and he was trying to convince Sydney that Sloane wasn't all bad. Huh? Jack needs a reality check on Sloane. Anyway, it was a great episode. Next week, the spoilers suggest that Jack and Vaughn will be taken into custody for their part in Sydney's escape from the evil Lindsay and Jack gets some satisfaction in punching the evil Lindsay. Good. Now if only Sloane would get it into his head to use his contacts in the Covenant to FRAME Lindsay and get him locked away, life would be good. I don't know why I have to think of everything.

So, I think there's about three weeks before the next holiday break from work. I can't wait.

No comments: