Monday, December 15, 2003

If you've checked out the Spymaster's Agenda (in the green box on the right) then you know that today is my birthday. Many people at work wished me a happy birthday. And Mom got me a book called Your Psychic Pet: Developing Psychic Communication with Your Pet. It's a lot cheaper than spending $200.00 on a phone call to the Pet Psychic, Sonia Fitzpatrick. At least that's what her website said she would charge. I'm still hoping I might get to see her in person someday to find out why Fritz tries to eat us when we leave the house and why he barks at dad whenever he walks through the house.

Tony liked his Barry Manilow Christmas Tree :)

I watched most of the Battlestar Galactica mini-series on the Scifi channel last night. I had to tape the last hour or so. It was ok, but I don't like the fact that they gave real names to Boomer, Apollo, and Starbuck. They went out of their way to say that these were their flying ace nicknames and not their real names and that was kind of disappointing.

No comments: