Tuesday, December 02, 2003

My Take on a Couple of Reality Shows

So, I was watching the commercials for Average Joe and that Paris Hilton show and a couple of things came to mind. On Average Joe, the sexy woman who's supposed to choose her man from a pack of average joes put on a fat suit, played her 'cousin' and found out how all the average joes thought about the fat cousin when she wasn't around. That was pretty good. I liked the idea that the sexy woman found out what it was like to be fat and that the guys found out what it was like to get busted for being mean about her. A good life lesson from a cheesy reality show. I guess a few miracles still exist out there. The other thing that came to mind is that Paris Hilton and that Ritchie girl seem a lot nicer in the commercials than you would think they would be. I haven't seen the actual shows, but the commercials do have some merit.

No comments: