Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Today is the first day of my latest vacation. I'm so excited to be off again. I can watch more Alias, crash more planes with my Flight Simulator game (not that those crashes were intentional, but I was disappointed that my flight instructor didn't scream once) and eventually extract that huge hair clog out of my bathtub drain (yuck). I'm putting that one off for a while.

I gave Ria a blog for Christmas and she's actually made a couple of posts. So, click here to check out Riambra's Realm. She's an Everquest nut, if that interests you.

And since I haven't done this in a while, Check out Alfreds Cheese Emporium, my friends from England.

And here's Polly's blog, but she doesn't post very often. A definite slacker. It's not like she has house work to do or anything, she's got a wife for that - LOL.

No comments: