Saturday, December 20, 2003

I just watched the Kid Rock Christmas Special. It was cute to see Kid and his Mom fixing Christmas dinner. And Hank Williams Jr. helped with dinner by deep frying a turkey. A New South tradition. Surprisingly, Kid didn't sing any Christmas songs. But he did sing the Dukes of Hazzard Theme song (A tribute to Waylon Jennings, no doubt).

Last night we went to the store for some supershopping. We wanted to get everything before snow started sticking to our driveway so we had to speed through the store. We did the best we could, but it's hard to speed when pushing over 50 pounds of cat food and cat litter in a shopping cart. That wore me out. I bought a little Black&Decker food chopper for $10 at Walmart. It is so cute and it did great with Mom's walnuts she used for her Pumpkin bread that she made today. I'm planning to make Chocolate Mousse Cake soon and I'll use my little chopper to chop up some cookies for the base of the cake. I was planning to use it to chop up some cranberries to make home-made cranberry sauce for Dad, but Krogers has no cranberries. I told mom she may have to stop at the Walmart Supercenter in P-Burg to get some when she goes to pick up Jasmine next week.

No comments: