Thursday, December 18, 2003

"presidential authority does not exist in a vacuum"

"McCain says no torture for Saddam"



Today was the office Christmas party, yet another day that I didn't get anything done. The food was good. And after the lunch, they played bingo. I wasn't going to play bingo, but I went by the conference room on my way to the restroom and they all yelled at me to come in and play bingo because they had too many prizes and it would take them all day to give all the prizes out. So, I played and won three prizes. A bad of Hershey Kisses with Almonds. A Christmas Oven mit and kitchen towel. And a small set of Christmas village buildings. So, all in all, it was a good way to waste a day and get me one day closer to the Christmas holiday and my five and a half days off.

No comments: