Wednesday, December 17, 2003

So, when these kids grow up and start killing people with knives, they can claim the PETA defense and maybe, just maybe, PETA will be punished for their tactics. I wonder if one of these little kids kicked a PETA person or something if the PETA person would try to sue? Any court in the country would say they deserved it. I would ask the PETA folks how many trees they killed to hand out the fliers and where they were going to get their oxygen to breathe in a few years when there are no more trees.



Today was the unit Christmas party. It was pretty good. The snow didn't keep us from traveling the 60 miles round trip. Somehow, Julie and I got to talking about Saddam Hussein and Groundhog day. I said, "If Saddam sees his shadow, life in prison." And Julie said, "And if he doesn't, the death penalty." I think we started talking about groundhog day, and then I jumped to Saddam in his hole in the ground because he reminded me of a groundhog. LOL! Tony told the RAM (Regional Area Manager) "See what I put up with having to sit between these two." Tomorrow is our office Christmas party. I have to make more no-bake cookies.

I got a birthday present from my sister today. It was a Kim Possible mouse pad and $20.00. Pretty good. I'm using the mouse pad now. Thanks!

Julie went to the clinic last night to get an ailment checked out. She was telling me and Angie about seeing Dr. Cestaric and having to undress for him to examine her. Angie and I cringed because Dr. Cestaric is a guy we went to school with. Angie said, "When you've done a social studies project with him, you don't want to undress in front of him." LOL! I agree. I think he was even in kindergarten with me. That is just way too weird. But Julie said she remembered him as a little kid riding a tricycle down the street. So, you'd think that would be weird for her too.

My little weatherpixie is all dressed up for snow! I think that is so cute!

No comments: