Monday, December 15, 2003

Update on My Lost Ebay Auction Wins

Remember a few posts back when I said that I had won three auctions from an Ebay seller but hadn't received them and the seller's feedback had plummeted after I had won? Well, I got the items today with a well written apology - the seller had been in the hospital for a month and the person he had 'minding the store' didn't mind the store and screwed everything up. Did you know that you can't leave feedback for a user that has been subjected to the "not a registered user" status? That stinks. This seller completed the transaction and I can't leave feedback for him. They should do something about that. So, I sent the guy an email telling him that I had received the items and that I would have left positive feedback if Ebay had let me. So, this means that I now have one more gift for Mom than I do for Dad for Christmas. Ugh! Now I have to find something else to buy for Dad.

No comments: