Saturday, December 27, 2003

Tomorrow is another day

And today is tomorrow if you were thinking about yesterday. And today I'm feeling a lot better, pepperoni stayed down - a true test of intestinal fortitude. But I think I've probably lost some weight thanks to the virus, so that's good. I'll be the only one to come to work Monday with less weight. LOL! That will be fun considering all those weight conscious women do that Atkins diet whenever they gain an ounce. Now the only disappointing thing is that there's nothing on tv to watch. Live and Let Die is on, and while I liked the song, and Jane Seymour, I didn't care much for the story. My sister found the Alias Season 2 dvd in P-Burg and she's going to be bringing it by tonight, so I'll have something to watch tomorrow. And since I only have to work Monday and Tuesday, I'll have five more days to watch the dvds. Can't wait for that.

No comments: