Thursday, December 06, 2007

Almost Friday!!

I can't wait for the weekend. I don't know yet what I'm going to do with my weekend. But I can't wait for it to get here.

Just an FYI - Staples and PayPal are horrible. Staples claimed a dollar on my prepaid credit card and it took forever for them to give it back. And now paypal has claimed a dollar and they haven't done anything yet and it's been since 11/29/07. Just like the amount of payment made via paypal, it's stuck in pending transactions and hasn't been deducted from my card yet. I wonder if the business who was supposed to get my payment ever got my payment? I really plan to avoid both Staples and Paypal from now on.

Still working on the hypnosis. I think I need a lot more practice.

I have a heated ice scraper. I tried it this morning but it didn't do any good. I don't know if I didn't let it heat up enough or if it's just not a good product. I was Freezing with a capital F this morning. I don't like winter.

I just read this thing on fark.com that said that the Associated Press is wanting people to pay for putting their news stories on their blogs. I guess if someone wrote a paper in high school then the Associated Press won't let them quote any of their articles. And Heaven help Matt Lauer the next time he says, "Senator, a recent report by the Associated Press claims..." NBC will be paying a price for that, I'm sure.

I've lost a pound since Monday. I'm feeling an urge to go off my diet this weekend. I really shouldn't. I'm doing so well. I am going to try to stick to it. Of course, watching the food channel isn't helping, but sometimes there just isn't anything else to watch.

No comments: