Thursday, December 13, 2007

Doing the Dance of Joy!!!!!

Yiipppeeee!!!!!! I'm off from work for three days!!!! I don't want to think about what I'll face when I go back. But right now, everything's wonderful!! And for the last work hour today I actually got some things done. They don't even add up to a drop in a bucket, but I got some things done.

In case you haven't had a flashback - the Dance of Joy is a celebrated dance of Mypos, the fictional native land of innocent Balki, star character of the sitcom Perfect Strangers. I need to see if that's out on DVD. I loved that show. I had to watch it every week when it was on tv.

Well, I'm still eating bad, bad food. I felt like celebrating for having an extra day off so I stopped at walmart and got some pepperoni, cheese, rolled up pizza crust in the dair case and some spaghetti sauce and made a pizza roll. I rolled out the crust, and then I would put down the cheese and the pepperoni and roll it up, then put down more cheese and pepperoni and roll it again, and again until you've rolled up all of the crust. Then once it's baked you cut it into thin slices and dip it in the spaghetti sauce. It was way too salty and didn't really taste good. I wasn't really wanting pizza.

The puppies' dog pen comes down tomorrow. I don't know how they will like doing without it. It will be different for them at night. And when I feed fritz and steffi, the puppies will have to be somewhere else. I guess tomorrow evening they will start eating mighty dog dog food. It's the wet food in a can and I'm thinking they will eat that right up. Currently, they will eat a few pieces of moist and meaty and run and play, then come back and eat a few more pieces

Boy would I like some ice cream right now. Something to combat the salt from that pizza thing. Too bad I don't have any.

No comments: