Monday, December 10, 2007

Fed Ex Sucks

I ordered some dog worm medicine from dog.com and used fed ex to ship it because they deliver faster than dog.com's other shipping method. well, according to the tracking info - fed ex claims they delivered it and left it at the front door on december 1. Well I never got it. And I know what happened. The same thing that always happens with fed ex - they left it at the neighbor's house. Only this time the neighbor didn't tell me about it. They have dogs too. I don't know why Fed Ex thinks close is good enough when it comes to delivering packages but they just don't seem to care if they actually deliver the package to the right address. Well, I sent an email to dog.com telling them I didn't get my order and urged them to contact fed ex about their poor quality of service. I also asked for a refund, but I doubt I'll get it.

No comments: