Saturday, December 01, 2007

Pledge Drive

Public Television is having a pledge drive and they are showing all kinds of music programs. Right now I'm watching Barry Manilow's Songs of the Seventies and later the Celtic Woman's Christmas Special is on.

Fritz ate part of a new squeaky toy I bought this morning. I got it from Walmart and it's painted so it might be a Chinese lead paint special. There haven't been any recalls on painted squeaky toys that I know of, but you never know. I had to take the toy away from Fritz. It isn't healthy to begin with to eat plastic of any kind, painted or not.

So far I've stuck to the diet today. I tried this new drink, well new for me, it's Fuze Slenderize. I read about it in a magazine. It's supposed to help you lose weight, but you'd have to drink it all the time I think. And walmart sells it for something like $1.78 a bottle, not cheap enough to drink all the time. It was okay though.

Dad went to an auction and bought two and a half office desks and some tables and something else I didn't hear about. He brought the desks up here to store. The one big wooden desk is in good shape and I wouldn't mind having it for a sewing desk. But I have no where in the house to put it. It has a big and wide top. The dogs were very happy to see Dad. They like seeing anyone, but Dad feeds them catfood.

I practiced the hypnosis again this afternoon and was rudely brought out of whatever it was I was in by the phone ringing. Whoever called didn't even leave a message.

No comments: