Tuesday, December 11, 2007

La La La

Winnie sang for the first time this morning. It warmed her mother's heart to hear it, it was so cute. I think she's learning from watching the funny videos shows.

There was a cute long haired chihuahua in a car in the walmart parking lot this evening. I hope Winnie gets hair that long.

I bought some fabric today that was in the remnant bin at walmart. I will need to get to sewing or buy more storage things.

Today at the Christmas meeting, I ate some scalloped potatoes ( a weakness of mine) and a cold hot roll, a couple of carrots and celery sticks, and about three or four no-bake cookies. Luckily I have enough cookies for tomorrow's other christmas party so I don't have to make another batch tonight. And since I ate the cookies I decided to go off the diet for supper - I ate a calzone thing from walmart. And I'll be eating a pop-tart tonight. This man who does some work in our office about once a week came by to see me today and said I looked great. He's one of those harmless flirtatious kind of men, not afraid to say things that might not be politically correct. He always says "this isn't harassment..." before telling me how great I look. LOL.

No comments: