Sunday, December 30, 2007

Update on Steffi

Her latest poopy moment was mostly solid and I didn't see any blood in it so she is feeling a bit better right now. She ate a little bit of turkey and bologna tonight. We'll see if that stays down. She's not looking too good right now but she was pretty active and excited for her dinner. I think that's the last food and water she'll get tonight. I don't want to overload her tummy.

I've been researching my crashing laptop on the internet. There's a bunch of people who claim the laptop crashes because of lint and dust that collects within the machine. Some sort of design flaw with Toshibas. So, along with their tip of velcroing blocks on the bottom of the machine to prop it up higher so the vents aren't blocked, they also suggest taking the back off the machine and blowing out the lint and dust with canned air or vaccumming it out. I don't know about taking the back off of the laptop, but I've got canned air I can use to blow into the vents.

No comments: