Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Headaches

I have a headache. My eyes got cross-eyed at work today. Too much to do and not enough time to do it in.

So, I did what any reasonable girl would do. I got some ice cream on the way home. LOL. It's fat free, except for the peanuts. I don't know how they can call it fat free if it's got peanuts in it. But, I'll believe them. LOL.

Fritz chewed a hole in the puppies' duck's head. It's a squeaky toy. I had to stuff the stuffing back in and put the duck up so that one day he can have brain surgery and get that hole sewn up.

Speaking about the ice cream. I just ate a bowl and had an audience. Winnie was on my lap the whole time. That took talent for me to eat the ice cream and not let her near any of it.

Well, I'm off to find some jokes to read. There are some supposedly fun websites in the new Family Circle magazine I think. I read about them today in some magazine today and I think it's Family Circle.

Oh great. Fritz is barking now. He barks very loudly. That isn't good for my headache. But at least he's barking to play with the puppies.

No comments: