Monday, December 10, 2007

Headache

I have one. I think I'm get them now because I'm going against my hypnosis and thinking about work at home. LOL. I am being sent miles and miles away on the 20th to attend another region's meeting because I'm such a great worker. Never, never, never be anything more than average. That is the one lesson I have learned in my life. I'm sure God is so pleased.

Tomorrow is our meeting and I made cookies for it. I was going to stick to the diet, but I'm so ticked with how work's going lately, I might just eat something. Probably not a lot. They are having ham and I'm not a fan of ham. Then Wednesday we have the office Christmas luncheon. I don't know if I'm eating then or not.

Right now I'm watching Funny Pets and People and everytime there's an animal on tv, Winnie barks. She really barks when the dogs on tv are barking and singing.

I saw a commercial for Alvin and the Chipmunks, the movie. It looks almost like it's worth watching.

No comments: