Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday - Whoohooo!!!!!

I am so happy that it's Friday. I really need the weekend.

Well, tonight, I sort of went off the diet. I ate two lean pocket pizza subs. And I think I'm going to get a pop tart in a minute. At least it's not donuts and a whole deli pizza from walmart, so I'm still doing good. And I've read that changing up the number of calories I eat will keep my metabolism from getting stuck at a point that won't help me lose weight. So, I'm sure tonight is fine for the diet.

Even after downloading updates from windows, my laptop screen went blank again. I reset the power options so the display will never sleep or whatever. So, maybe that will help. But I had it set on 4 hours and it stopped sooner than that. I wonder if setting the laptop in front of the desktop monitor would have anything to do with it.

I had funny videos on tv tonight and there was a baby throwing a tantrum on there. Well, Winnie started barking at the baby and she wouldn't stop. And then Fritz started barking. I have a headache. At least Fritz and Winnie are thinking alike. Fritz actually played with the puppies tonight. I was thrilled to see that.

Well, Samantha Brown's First Cruise is on the Travel Channel right now, so I think I'll go and watch that. And get that pop tart.

No comments: