Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Begins!!!

Well, my sister, brother-in-law and the kids are on their way here. I was able to take the puppies up to see mom and dad today. The puppies really like going there. And Mom hardly ever comes up here so that's the only way she gets to see them. When I got home I took the puppies out for a walk. It was so warm today.

We are going to have our Christmas dinner and fun tomorrow. My sister says that will give the kids two days to play with their toys before going on to my brother-in-law's family's home for their Christmas festivities.

I still haven't vacuumed the house yet. I got home and made the cranberry sauce and the noodles. And watched the Brian Boitano Barry Manilow Skating show on NBC. They needed more Barry but it was a good show nonetheless.

Mom and dad have so much candy at their house. I'm going back on the diet after all the food is gone.

I'm watching Saturday Night Live again tonight. This time it's the best of the 2006-7 season. They started off with Jake whatshisname singing the song from Dreamgirls. What's so funny about that is that he could have gotten to Hollywood Week on American Idol with that performance.

No comments: