Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A New Beginning

I started a new story today. Hopefully it will turn into a book. A good book at that. I had the laptop on all day and it didn't crash once. I'm wondering if it's a graphics card that makes it crash since it seems to happen most often when I'm playing that memory game that comes with Vista. I don't know anything about computers, as you all know. Oh well, as long as I can write my stories on it, that's all that matters.

Tomorrow will start the diet again. I plan to stay on the diet this time. There shouldn't be any more parties or anything to derail me.

There hasn't been much on tv today. I've been watching the Open Access marathon on the Tennis Channel. I actually saw a few things I hadn't seen before. Murphy Jenson did do more episodes than the Roland Garros one and the one with Lindsey Davenport in the boat. Oh, and let's not forget the Las Vegas ones. They play those all the time too. They are doing Tiger Week on the golf channel so I probably won't be watching that this week.

My sister, brother-in-law and the kids went to my brother-in-law's family today for Christmas. My parents took a nap I think. LOL.

Well, I think I will go and do some research for my new story.

No comments: