Sunday, December 02, 2007

I Got It

Well, I got the laptop at walmart this morning. It keeps wanting me to connect to the internet. I will either have to find another phone cord or move this huge desk and get the cord off my desktop pc. The computer I bought is a Toshiba and it has an AMD Athlon 64X2 dual core processor tk-53, 15.4 in widescreen display, 2048 mb ddr2 sdram, 120 GB hard drive, dvd supermulti drive, something about wireless and expresscard slot. Here's what I know about it: it's loud and it took a really long time to boot up when I first turned it on. I think it might be faster now that all the preliminary stuff has been selected. Right now I'm charging the battery so I have the laptop in front of my desktop monitor. Who knew I'd be computer rich one day, given how much I dislike computers. I tried typing on the keyboard of the laptop and it's weird. I'm going to have to get used to typing flat. All my regular keyboards I have propped up at an angle. And I will need to find a place to put this thing. I have no desk space in the house. I've got stuff piled up everywhere. And this isn't the ideal place for the laptop right now. I keep reaching for my desktop mouse to control the laptop. LOL.

I took the puppies to see mom and dad this morning. They dogsat while I went to walmart and then we visited when I got done. While there, I chewed on gum instead of trying to snack. I ended up missing my mid-morning snack altogether. So, that's good. We'll see how hungry I get this afternoon. I really should eat my mid-morning snack to keep my metabolism up.

No comments: