Saturday, December 08, 2007

Laptop News

I bought that cooling thing for the laptop today. So, I had the laptop sitting on it and on for about 4 to 5 hours and the screen never went blank. I also didn't push the screen back very far. It was at a severe 90 degree angle. I don't know what the deal is with the blank screen.

I'm in the mood to watch cooking shows. I watched a Christmas thing on the Food Network this afternoon and I think there are Christmas shows on tonight. The Christmas edition of the Paula Deen magazine is pretty good. A few really good recipes in there I might write down. I'll have to read some of the articles.

I've stuck to the diet today. Of course, it's pretty easy to do that when you lay down for naps and just avoid the kitchen. LOL. There are two, count them two, Christmas luncheons at work this week - Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm bringing cookies to them, but I'm not eating. I'll stick to my slimfast bars.

No comments: