Saturday, December 01, 2007

Practicing

I've been practicing with the hypnosis book. It's hard to stay focused on it when the dogs are making noise that would distract me. I think I've been partially successful. With more practice I should get better at it. I did buy a mini-cassette recorder so I could record all of the suggestions and stuff. Once I get everything worded the way I want it, I'll record it.

I wrapped the last two Christmas presents today. Winnie jumped on the paper, not trying to help me.

I spent way too much at walmart this morning. I had to use my credit card because I was $5.00 short on cash. I hope Walmart will still have the laptops on sale tomorrow when I get there. The sale starts tomorrow but as I posted after Thanksgiving, those employees buy up everything before the customers get a chance. I thought Walmart was supposed to be a bad employer who doesn't give its employees decent wages and breaks and insurance and stuff. How can these employees even afford to buy things there? The laptop I'm considering buying is the more expensive of the two on sale. So, maybe there will be one left when I get there. Maybe Walmart sold out of the ones on Black Friday because they were Dells. Maybe people won't be in a hurry to buy a Compaq or a Toshiba.

One of the 'spent way too much' purchases this morning was a Michael Buble cd. I really like him and this cd is really good. It's the self-titled one from I think 2003? That's the date on the cd cover.

I'm still good with my diet. I haven't worked out on the treadmill, but I am doing pilates and walking in place.

No comments: