Friday, December 21, 2007

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZsssssssssssss

I spent part of today trying to catch up on my sleep. This week at work was horrible and I didn't get much some sleep. I got up this morning and fed the cat and dogs, then went back to bed for about a half an hour. Went to the bank early and walmart, krogers and rite aid and then came home. I ate lunch and then took a nap. Got up and dyed my hair and then did some little things.

My sister, brother-in-law and the kids will be leaving Florida for WV tomorrow morning. So, since they won't be at mom and dad's yet, I'm taking the puppies to see their grandparents tomorrow morning for their weekly visit. I've got to make cranberry sauce and homemade noodles for Christmas dinner that we will be having on Monday. I hope we do presents early on Monday so the kids will have time to play with them. I think they go to my brother-in-law's family on Christmas.

Boy have I eaten too much today. I got one of those 16 inch deli pizzas. There's still some left in the fridge so that's an improvement on how I used to eat. But I also got some peanut clusters and I've been eating those and drinking milk. I need to drink water instead. I'm pretty thirsty.

No comments: